Suffering a mid-January slump? We've been on the hunt for beauty products that will make you feel a whole lot better.
1. Bodyism Vegan Body Brilliance, £50. An all-natural protein shake that contains Green tea, Siberian ginseng and Maca, nature’s own energizers.
2. Mio Quick Start Exhilarating Shower Gel, £18. Add some zing to shower time with this reviving hero, bursting with zingy spearmint and Guarana caffeine, it kickstarts your day in one healthy hit.
3. Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Energising Mask, £12.50. Wake up your complexion with this peel-off mask which will instantly rehydrate, revitalize and brighten.
4. The Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz, £9. Fight fatigue throughout the day with a spritz of this invigorating, hydrating skin spray.
5. Liz Earle Energising Body Lotion, £18. Treat lacklustre limbs to this lightweight, beautifully scented lotion containing natural actives including caffeine to smooth and tone.
6. Re-Timer, £199. This nifty gadget uses a unique green LED light which has been scientifically proven to help regulate sleep patterns and combat SAD.
If you are feeling really bleugh and sluggish, here are 10 health and wellbeing techniques that will put a skip in your step.
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
The biggest dating trends for 2024 might just get you back on the apps
Feeling jaded by modern dating? Take a look at this
By Lauren Hughes
The jeans all the cool girls are wearing have just dropped at NET-A-PORTER
This is the denim brand you need to know about
By Natalie Hughes
Hairstylists are calling 'caramelised hair' one of 2024's most universally wearable colour trends—here's the best inspiration
Sign us up
By Lucy Abbersteen