British beauty Ella Eyre is ready for global domination. She's collaborated on No.1 hits and has just signed on to be the face of an iconic fragrance. You'll know her voice, and you'll definitely know her hair, but here's some things you might not have known about the 21-year-old star...
1. London-born Ella went to the BRIT School, following in the footsteps of superstars Jessie J, Adele, Leona Lewis and Amy Winehouse (to name just a very few) and signed her first record deal with Virgin EMI in 2012.
2. Not just a pretty face and the vocals to match, Ella also writes songs and has worked with the likes of Bastille, Zayn Malik’s BFF Naughty Boy, Wiz Khalifa and Paloma Faith.
3. Speaking of pretty faces, Ella’s signed to model agency giant Models 1 as one of its Special Faces. She also had her runway debut at the Gyunel show at London Fashion Week back in February this year (and, of course, did a show-stopping performance while she was there).
4. Her hair. Let’s just talk about it for a second – you won’t come across an interview or article without a mention of her beautiful mane. (Proof lies above – heck, we mentioned it in the first few lines.) We have serious hair envy, and it seems her fans do too with their dedicated @EllasCurls Twitter page. Who else deserves their own Twitter account for their hair?
5. Ella will be performing at countless festivals this summer (hooray for us!) such as Radio 1’s Big Weekend, Glastonbury, Bestival and Lovebox. Get familiar with the lyrics of her new single ‘Together’ here so you can sing along to it (we definitely will be. Attempting to sing, that is).