Discover how to make Edith Bowman's yummy chocolate fondants
100g dark chocolate
70g caster sugar
1/2tsp baking powder
Raspberries and whipped double cream, to serve
1. Lightly butter six ramekins and preheat the oven to gas mark 7/220ºC/425ºF.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and add the butter. Remove from the heat and mix well. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until the mixture is pale, creamy and fluffy, then fold into the chocolate mixture. Add the flour, cocoa and baking powder and fold until nice and even.
3. Divide the mixture between the ramekins and chill for around 1 hour.
4. Place in the oven for 6-8 minutes. The tops should have a biscuity texture and be just beginning to crack.
5. Serve warm in the ramekins. Delicious with raspberries and lightly whipped double cream.