A gorgeous pear dessert, all ready in 30 minutes!
• 8 small, ripe pears
• 4 tablespoons runny honey
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• ½ teaspoon coriander seeds, lightly crushed
• 8 juniper berries, lightly crushed
Ingredients for 4
1) Tiny, ripe pears are the best for this recipe. (Unless you wish to extend the cooking time for larger fruit.) Use sliced pears if it suits you better.
2) Place the pears in an ovenproof dish. Slice them if they are large.
3) Add the other ingredients and bake in a preheated oven, 200C/400F (gas mark 6), for 30 minutes until tender.
4) Serve warm with crème fraîche.