In partnership with J D Williams
Know an amazing woman who deserves to be recognised? Nominate her today for the chance to win a very special award...
Our sister title, Woman&Home, is searching for remarkable women – the ones that go the extra mile – to celebrate what they do to make life better for other people at a special 50 Over 50 Awards ceremony. And we’re asking you to help us find that special woman.
Perhaps your mum or an aunt is a tireless community worker. You might know a colleague who mentors brilliantly or who never fails to put a smile on the faces of those around her. Perhaps you’re lucky enough to have a ‘fairy godmother’ who goes above and beyond the call of duty.
Which of your nearest and dearest is so thoughtful, beautiful (on the inside, obviously), brave or selfless she raises the bar for the rest of us?
Here’s your opportunity to show them how inspirational they really are by nominating them to take part in the Woman&Home 50 Over 50 Awards ceremony, held in conjunction with JD Williams. There’s even an incentive for you because everyone who nominates will be in with a chance to win two tickets to a sumptuous W&H Christmas lunch (worth £360).
Here’s how to enter…
Choose your category:
Community Heroes: An amazing woman over 50 who gives her time and energy to improve the lives of people around her
Friendship Above And Beyond: An amazing woman over 50 who has done something exceptional as a friend
Get in touch with Woman & Home to tell us all about your nominee.
You can either write to us at 50 Over 50, Woman&Home Features Department, 161 Marsh Wall, London E14 9AM, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
* The category you’re nominating someone for – Community Heroes and/or Friendship Above And Beyond
* Your nominee’s name, age, email address and contact number (we’ll want to get in touch if we decide they’re a candidate for the shortlist, so please ask for their permission first)
* Why you think they deserve this award; how have their actions impacted on others’ lives?
* Whether your nominee has won an award before and, if so, what
* A photo of your nominee
* Your name, contact number and email address
The closing date is 30 April 2018 and the winners will be announced in the November 2018 issue of Woman and Home.