Stuck in an Instagram rut? Get ready to start hitting that follow button, people.
1. Chiara Ferragni If you love: Fashion Italian blogger Chiara Ferragni, aka The Blonde Salad, has a wardrobe to die for. Prepare for serious sartorial envy and a whole lot of outfit inspiration.
2. The Design FilesIf you love: Interior decor If gorgeous interiors are your thing, check out The Design Files’ feed. Founder Lucy Feagans provides a scrapbook of her home styling loves.
3. Dave YoderIf you love: Nature National Georaphic photographer Dave Yoder shares absolutely breathtaking snaps of the natural world on his incredible account. A definite must-follow.
4. love_foodIf you love: Delicious desserts This indulgent foodie feed is full of mouth-watering pics of dishes we would love to get our hands on. Check this out and get ready for some serious cravings.
5. nourishupIf you love: Healthy food Check out Nourish Up’s feed and prepare to get very excited by healthy eating. Being nutritious never looked so good.
6. LululemonIf you love: Fitness The girls behind Lululemon share amazing photos that will inspire you to get fit, tanned, toned and healthy. Check this feed out when the gym feels like the last place on Earth you want to be.
7. Rosie LondonerIf you love: Luxury living Gorgeous lifestyle blogger Rosie has a life most of us can only dream of. Take one look at her fabulous travel and foodie pics, and prepare to become very envious of her incredible figure. And hair.
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Zara's Black Friday sale is over, but these products still have hidden discounts—here's what I'm adding to my basket
Top picks straight from a fashion editor
By Penny Goldstone
The Outnet is having a sale and there's up to 70% off GANNI, The Vampire's Wife and more
Plus, get an extra 25% off with this code
By Sarah-Rose Harrison
Mulberry rarely goes on sale, but they're currently taking up to 20% off
The Mulberry Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are going strong
By Penny Goldstone