Promotional feature with Ørsted
This short video shows you how your creature comforts can make a big impact
When we talk about home, we tend to think of our house – the place we sleep, eat and make our own. But of course our home is so much bigger than that. And for green energy company Ørsted, it’s a whole world that we need to look after.
This video shows us why it’s time to change our ways. And it’s pretty powerful. See it here at loveyourhome.orsted.com and create your own film to share on social media using #takegreenaction.
Now it’s your turn…
Even small changes to the way you live can make a big difference. Start with these and you can do your bit…
- Reduce the amount of meat you eat, even if it’s just going without for one day a week. Think of all those yummy vegetarian recipes you can try. It’s a win-win.
- Ask your energy supplier about switching to green power, such as solar, geothermal and wind turbines. Or just find a company that already does this.
- As lovely as grabbing that morning coffee in a takeaway cup is, it’s time to switch to a re-usable one. We love Joco’s bright cups, and they come in 20 different colours.
- Go paperless. Who needs reams of paper cluttering up their house anyway?
- Unplug your computer – when you’re not using it of course. And turn off that energy-sucking screen-saver. Yes, even if it does have a picture of Aiden Turner on it.
- Feeling the chill? This is no time to turn the thermostat up – get out that fab new oversized multicolour jumper.
- Last but certainly not least, simply the lights off when you leave a room.