Peaches Geldof in drugs overdose?

Peaches Geldof in suspected drugs overdose

Peaches Geldof is reported to have suffered a drugs overdose at her home.

Paramedics were called to treat the 19-year-old daughter of Sir Bob Geldof after a friend reportedly had to give her the kiss of life.

The emergency services arrived at Peaches’ home in Islington, North London, on Sunday afternoon.

A spokesman for the London ambulance service said: ‘We were called on Sunday at 4.45pm to an address in N1 to reports of a female patient taken ill.

‘We sent an ambulance bicycle responder and a fast response car, but following assessment the patient did not require hospital treatment.’

According to reports in the Sun, Peaches could not breathe for several minutes and a friend had to give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Her mother, TV presenter Paula Yates, died of a drugs overdose in 2000.

Peaches had recovered enough last night to attend the London premiere of the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, which also saw a host of other stars hit the red carpet, including Alexa Chung and Kelly Osbourne, as well as the film’s stars Maggie Gyllenhaal, Christian Bale and Michael Caine.

SEE ALL THE PHOTOS FROM THE DARK KNIGHT PREMIERE HERE

Reading now

Popular