Sandra Bullock’s husband is ‘very sorry’

Jesse James has issued an official public apology, following reports that he had an 11-month affair with a tattoo model

Sandra Bullock‘s husband has issued a public apology, following claims that he had an 11-month affair with a tattoo-covered model.

There is only one person to blame in this situation, and that is me,’ he says.

‘It is because of my poor judgement that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way.’

The 40-year-old goes on to insist that ‘the vast majority‘ of the allegations were untrue, yet says he hopes his family ‘can find it in their hearts to forgive‘ him.

‘This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them,’ he continues.

I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them.’

The statement comes after Sandra cancelled her trip to London for Tuesday’s UK premiere of The Blind Side – the film that won her theBest Actress Oscar two weeks ago.

Sandra Bullock and Jesse James at the Vanity Fair party

But instead of enjoying what should be the happiest month of her life, the 45-year-old has reportedly gone into hiding, having allegedly moved out of the couple’s marital home in California four days ago.

News of the alleged infidelity hit the headlines earlier this week, when tattoo model Michelle McGee told In Touch magazine that she’d enjoyed an 11-month affair with Jesse, while Sandra had been on location filming The Blind Side.

SANDRA BULLOCK’S FASHION HISTORY: SEE HER RED CARPET STYLE EVOLUTION HERE

READ THE STORY THAT STARTED IT ALL: SANDRA BULLOCK’S HUSBAND ACCUSED OF AFFAIR

Reading now

Popular