Our jury of beauty experts have picked the best beauty care, best make-up and best ethical products, plus discover the international winners, too
The biggest names in beauty convened in London last night for the most important event in the beauty calendar – Marie Claire’s annual Prix D’Excellence awards.
After intense deliberation, our panel of expert’s, including Marie Claire’s Beauty and Style director Lisa Oxenham, have picked the finest beauty products in the world.
From foundation to moisturiser, serums and more, our jury of beauty experts chose the best of the best, from a pool of thousands of products.
Combining style, substance and sheet wow-ability, we give you this year’s winners of our prestigious Marie Claire Prix D’Excellence awards…
– Dior Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup, £37, and Nude Glow Versatile – Powder Makeup, £37
– Crem de la Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream, £190
– Lancome Genigique Yeux Light-Pearl, £44
– Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup Complexion Protector, £36
– L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew range, from £19.99
– Estee Lauder Revatalizing Supreme Global Anti-Ageing Cream, £56
– YSL Forever Youth Liberator Range, from £35, YSL Rouge Pur Couture, from £19.99, YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, from £22.50
After selecting seven worthy winners with our international compatriots, it was back to Blighty, where our expert UK judges were nosy slathering, smoothing and swooshing in order to celebrate the very best in beautycare, make-up and ethical cosmetics for our own British awards.
Best make-up: Dolce & Gabbana Passion Duo Gloss Fusiuon Lipstick, £25
Best beautycare: Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel, £59
Best ethical: MAC Ricky & Nicky for MAC Viva Glam range, from £11