Didn’t see that one coming
If there’s one thing we know about Made in Chelsea‘s Rosie Fortescue, it’s that her style is always on point (if you don’t believe us, check out our Fashion Week video interview here).
She’s got that timeless chic thing down to a T, but she’s also not afraid to take risks either. So what’s the secret? To launch her new jewellery collection, Rosie exclusively reveals the fashion rules she swears by.
- Always dress for yourself and not to gain attention from anyone else (men especially!)
- Learn what suits your body and stick to your guns as that’s how you will be most confident.
- Never wear high heels that you can’t walk in.
- If in doubt wear nipple covers (there’s nothing worse than being caught in cold weather!)
- ALWAYS complete every outfit with jewellery.
- Have fun with your outfits and experiment within your comfort zone.
- Mix and match your metals when wearing jewellery. I love playing around with my new Single Band Rings and stacking the different metals in different ways. I tend to wear gold and rose gold more in the day and black rhodium is great for a night out.
- Accessorise with a pop of colour when wearing a monochrome outfit.
- My Heartbeat Hand Cuffs are the perfect statement piece from day to night so the ideal piece to wear from work to drinks.
- Wear eye-catching earrings with your hair tied back. My Heartbeat Earrings are sure to get attention!