With Twilight Breaking Dawn - Part 2 speeding towards us, excitement building, and Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart finally back together, bosses have released a track listing for the final film's soundtrack.
Green Day, Ellie Goulding and Christina Perri all feature, while Twilight actress Nikki Reed and new hubby Paul McDonald are also on the list, singing a duet titled 'All I've Ever Needed'.
But there a no new songs by Robert Pattinson to be found.
Speaking of being featured on the Twilight soundtrack, Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt revealed to Yahoo! Movies: 'When we were asked to be part of the Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack, we readily agreed because the films are an insane cultural phenomenon, and we have always been impressed with the way the Twilight soundtracks are so carefully curated.'
Check out the FULL track listing below…
1. 'Where I Come From' - Passion Pit
2. 'Bittersweet' - Ellie Goulding
3. 'The Forgotten' - Green Day
4. 'Fire in the Water' - Feist
5. 'Everything and Nothing' - The Boom Circuits
6. 'The Antidote' - St Vincent
7. 'Speak Up' - POP ETC
8. 'Heart of Stone' - Iko
9. 'Cover Your Tracks' - A Boy and His Kite
10. 'Ghosts' - James Vincent McMorrow
11. 'All I've Ever Needed' - Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed
12. 'New For You' - Reeve Carney
13. 'A Thousand Years (Part Two)' - Christina Perri
14. 'Plus Que Ma Prope Vie' - Carter Burwell
WATCH the latest Breaking Dawn trailer here…
The Twilight Breaking Dawn - Part 2 album is released on November 13, while the film hits cinemas on November 16,
Are you looking forward to seeing the final Twilight film? Let us know in the comments bod below…