It's Twitter competition time! We've got two tickets to the premiere of Reese Witherspoon's upcoming spy flick, This Means War - and we'll be giving them away on Twitter!
So if you fancy walking the red carpet at the exclusive event, in London next Monday January 30th, listen up!
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
Not only will you get to watch the hotly-tipped movie - starring Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine and Tom Hardy - before anyone else, you'll also get to walk the red carpet and rub shoulders with the stars themselves.
The movie tells the story of two of the world's top secret agents, who are best friends, but inadvertently fall for the same woman - Reese (and who wouldn't? Did you see her in that Golden Globes gown?!).
It’s all-out war, as the two spies battle each other with high-tech surveillance and an arsenal capable of bringing down a small country, to win over the leading lady.
To get your hands on a pair of these exclusive tickets all you have to do is follow @MarieClaireUK on Twitter and re-tweet the following message, exactly as it is below...
RT @MarieClaireUK To win tickets to @ThisMeansWarUK, taking place Monday January 30. http://bit.ly/xALzaF
With just one quick tweet to us, you and a friend could be attending the London premiere on Monday – so what are you waiting for?
One winner will be picked at random on Thursday 26th at 9am.
T & C's
• Competition closes 9am on Thursday 26th January
• Open to UK participants only
• Prize for the winner is 2 tickets to the London premiere of This Means War on Monday January 30th 2012 at Odeon Kensington, 263 Kensington High Street, London W8 6NA
• Travel and accommodation is not included.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winners will be picked at random and contacted within 24 hours of closing.
• Winners must 18 years or older
• Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
• The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.