This sunny Spanish isle proved perfect for a Marie Claire fashion shoot.
This sunny Spanish isle proved perfect for a Marie Claire fashion shoot
We stayed at…
Atzaró, a historic finca 15 minutes’ drive north of Ibiza Town. Now a luxurious rural hotel set in an orange grove, Atzaró has a spa, art lounge and comfy daybeds. All the rooms have private terraces and are decorated with African and Ibizan touches. Dinner, featuring a menu of Mediterranean and fusion food, is served al fresco. In June, double rooms start at £279 including breakfast.
Our top five things to do…
– Head for the beach bars at Cala Jondal – Blue Marlin serves great cocktails.
– Shop – Sluiz, between Ibiza Town and San Jose, is a fab store, and don’t miss the Saturday flea market in San Jordi.
– Eat tapas at Destino, and dinner at Trattoria del Sol.
– Charter a yacht to visit Formentera.
– Watch the sun set at Cala Comte.