Budding yogi's gather, we've got the perfect morning yoga routine for you...
Feeling frazzled before you’ve even started your morning commute to work? Then you may be in desperate need of a bit of a zen-injection. With deadlines, office politics, financial stress and all the other daily grinds that we all face (and that’s without even throwing kids and a significant other into the mix) it’s sometimes far too easy to end up a ball of nerves before you’ve even stepped out of the door, so why not start your day off in a calmer place and give a bit of morning yoga a go.
- 2 x Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
- Urdhva Mukha Svanasana, hold for 5 breaths (Upward Dog)
- Virabhadrasana 1 hold 5 breaths (Warrior One)
- Parsvakonasana (Side Angle Pose) Salabhasana (Locust Pose)
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose) Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
- Upavishta Konasana (Seated Wide Angle Pose)
- Ardha Matseyendrasana (Seated Spinal Twist)
- Sukhasana (Meditation Seated Pose).