Besides being one of the most uniquely beautiful women to watch on film, Julia Roberts has stolen our hearts with many amazing film roles over the years. So, to celebrate the star's 46th birthday, we revisit her greatest movie moments.
1. Julia is on the receiving end of one of the best marriage proposals EVER. Delivered by a hot man. In a bed.
2. She exposes her most charming, real-life laugh in an unrehearsed scene in Pretty Woman.
3. Coming to the gut-wrenching, cringe-inducing realisation that she’s in love with her best friend, and telling him on his wedding day, as Julianne in My Best Friend’s Wedding.
4. Notting Hill‘s Honey Thacker reacts just as we would if we were to meet Julia Roberts at a dinner party.
5. Julia Roberts, as Anna Scott, delivers the infamous ‘I’m also just a girl’ speech in Notting Hill.
6. Delivering our new life’s mantra in Eat, Pray, Love.
7. Making us all laugh childishly at the Wicked Queen in modernised fairy tale Mirror, Mirror.
8. Watching her unforgettable flame-coloured 80s ‘do being put to good use in Mystic Pizza.
9. The moment Patricia Watson is exposed as the villain in Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind.
10. Acting out every woman’s fantasy ‘big mistake’ moment with the shop assistants on Rodeo Drive. Big Mistake. HUGE.
Jennifer Lawrence’s genius captured in 8 brilliant clips