From Jennifer Lopez to Kim Kardashian, we've collated the most honest celeb quotes on pregnancy.There's no doubt that being pregnant is a life-changing experience for every woman, but, as these A-listers attest, some pregnant days are definitely better than others. Some celebrities wax lyrical about the joys of impending Motherhood, whereas others have opened up about the difficulties they've endured over the course of nine months. And let's face it, pregnancy isn't all plain sailing.
Here are 12 honest and extremely relatable quotes about being pregnant that are sure to resonate with many of us...
1. Adele (telling a live audience at her concert about her first pregnancy with son Angelo)
'When I got pregnant, I had so much testosterone in me that I grew a beard. I only cropped it last night. It's actually true. I'm not telling a joke. I actually have a beard, but I'm proud of it. I call it Larry.' LOL. This is why we love you, Adele.
2. Liv Tyler (expecting her third child with fiancť Dave Gardner in 2016)
'Every day I'm like, ĎOh my, God!' But then I stop and take a deep breath and just focus on gratitude and how grateful I am for all the opportunities that I have. I'm good' [but] very tired. It feels like I've been pregnant forever!'
3. Chrissy Teigen (expecting her first child with fiancť John Legend in 2016)
'The most annoying part of pregnancy is the fruit and veg sh*t: "Your baby is 6 inches. A pineapple!" What the f**k grocery store we at?í
4. Jessica Alba (mum to daughters Honor and Haven with husband Cash Warren)
'I suddenly love citrus stuff, oranges and lemonade - I can't get enough of it -and I didn't really care for any of that before. And I can't deal with things that are too pungent. I used to love truffles; now I can't. I also have a hard time eating a big steak.'
5. Jennifer Lopez (mum to two twins Emme and Max with Marc Anthony)
'I felt sad and depressed and thought the babies didn't love me..I actually remember picking up the book What to Expect When You're Expecting to try to see what was happening to me, and it said how you have this huge hormonal drop about seven to 10 days after you give birth - it's called the baby blues...But I just thought they didn't like me'.
6. Victoria Beckham (mum to sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz and daughter Harper, with husband David Beckham)
'When I was pregnant, I just wanted to get lots and lots of animals, for some reason. We talked about cats but David said absolutely not.'
7. Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge (mum to son George and daughter Charlotte with husband, Prince William)
'I sometimes forget I'm pregnant'.
8. Kim Kardashian (mum to daughter North and son Saint, with husband Kanye West)
'The pregnancy, I wouldn't really wish that upon anyone. Anyone. It's all worth it in the end, so I would definitely suffer through that, but pregnancy was not a good experience for me. At all.'
(Check out the rest of Kim Kardashian's pregnancy musings)
9. Gwen Stefani (mum to sons Zuma, Kingston and Apollo with Gavin Rossdale)
'[I thought] how I would fit [the baby] into my life? Would I be too self-obsessed to be able to care about him enough? I have a really extraordinary life and I obviously have a lot of passion about the things that I do. So I didnít know if I could be selfless enough. But obviously I can - itís the most amazing thing thatís ever happened to me.'
10. Keira Knightley (mum to daughter Edie, with husband James Righton)
'The ability to have no sleep and continue going. It's not pleasantóI never thought that I could actually do it for the amount of time that I've done it. Also, I have to say, as a woman, you hate certain parts of your body. You go through those periods where you look in the mirror and you think, Oh, if only I had different legs or arms or whatever.'
11. Jessica Simpson (mum to son Ace and daughter Maxwell with husband Eric Johnson)
'People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it's because you're sweating to death. I think they just tell pregnant women they're glowing to make them feel good about themselves.'
12. Drew Barrymore (mum to daughters Olive and Frankie with husband Will Kopelman)
'I just eat everything I want, which isnít healthy...Whatís 10 lbs?'
13. Angelina Jolie (mum to daughters Shiloh, Vivienne Zahara and sons Maddox, Pax and Knox with husband Brad Pitt)
'I love it. It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body...Also Iím fortunate. I think some women have a different experience depending on their partner. I think that affects it. I happen to be with somebody who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy.'