It's a universally acknowledged truth that Taylor Swift is wise.Oh Taylor Swift, how we love you. There are many things we adore about the singer but number one has to be that she always tells it how it is. Yep, Taylor does not mince her words and sheís not afraid to speak out and my, oh my, is she one wise lady.
Here are 13 times Taylor told it how it is...
1. 'Iíve never named names, so I feel like I still have a sense of power over what people say≠≠≠ - even if that isnít true, and even if I donít have any power over what people say about me.'
2. '[Being a pop star] It's not that hard. It's made out to be harder than it is.'
3. 'No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.'
4. 'Never believe anyone who tells you that you donít deserve what you want.'
5. 'Keeping your emotions all locked up is something thatís unfair to you. When you clearly know how you feel. You should say it.'
6. 'It isnít history that makes heroes, it is heroes that make history.'
7. 'If youíre lucky enough to be different donít ever change.'
8. 'Donít worry. You may think youíll never get over it. But you also thought it would last forever.'
9. 'There are two ways you can go with pain: You can let it destroy you or you can use it as fuel to drive youÖ'
10. 'Giving up doesnít always mean you're weak, sometimes youíre just strong enough to let go.'
11. 'Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didnít need a man; be that girl who never backed down.'
12. 'Other women who are killing it should motivate you, thrill you, challenge you and inspire you rather than threaten you and make you feel like youíre immediately being compared to them.'
13. 'What Iíve learned is not to change who you are, because eventually youíre going to run out of new things to become.'