Jennifer Lopez is our kind of woman: she oozes confidence and is never afraid to speak her mind. To celebrate our cover star, here's a selection of her most kick ass quotes.1. 'I have my own high standards for what I want in a partner and how I want to be treated. I bring a lot to the table. I'm not talking about material things but what I have to offer as a person - love and loyalty and all the things that make a good relationship.'
2. 'I only do what my gut tells me to. I think it's smart to listen to other people's advice, but at the end of the day, you're the only one who can tell you what's right for you.'
3. 'Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.'
4. 'I always joke about letting the haters motivate you. Everybody has that in their life, people who doubt them or make them feel less than they are. It just takes faith and belief in yourself, and you've got to dig deep into that. That has to come from you - nobody's going to give you that.'
5. 'It's a shame to call somebody a diva simply because they work harder than everybody else.'
6. 'You've gotta do things that make you happy. As women, we tend to give away a lot. We take care of a lot of people, and we can't forget to take care of ourselves.'
7. 'The bear is what we all wrestle with. Everybody has their bear in life. It's about conquering that bear and letting him go.'
8. 'If anyone can figure out how to balance my celebrity and my dual careers in music and film, it's me. I don't feel frightened; I feel challenged.'
9. 'I am positive - determined to move forward with my life, bring up my babies, and do the best job I can as a mother, entertainer, and person.'
10. 'When I am wrong, I will learn the lesson and move on to face other challenges. For me, that's what creating your own life is. Doing your best work while being your best self.'
11. 'When I first started on television, people, and even my own manager at the time, would tell me I had to make all of these changes. But you have to stand up and say, "There's nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am; you're the one with the problem!" And when you can really believe that, all of a sudden other people start believing, too.'